Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Teris



Hello, my name is Wong Shin Wen, you can call me Teris. I am 21 years old. Currently, I am studying in Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman for undergraduate program- major in accounting. I was born in Johor Bahru- the city that located in the south of Malaysia. When I first started my life in KL, it is quite though. I need to stay far away from my family, taking care myself and doing all the house-hold by myself. Throughout these 2 years experience, I already adapted to this kind of environment. But I still miss my family very much.

When I am free, I will definitely stick myself with computer, watching drama & playing computer games. Computer is my main entertainment in KL. Besides that, I like to travel around in KL, eating local dishes and shopping. In my opinion, KL is a shopping paradise as compare to my hometown.

I visit Facebook almost everyday. There got a lot of games to play and is quite interesting. Besides that, all my friends are using facebook, so I can get the latest news from there, and I won’t lose contact with my friend. I have set up a personal blog in the internet (
http://wretch.cc/blog/prteris). I have written all things that happen around me and me recent status. My friends have given me a lot of comment about my blog, thanks. Usually I will check my e-mail everyday. I can get may interest news through e-mail from my friend. In addition, I will log in to UTAR intranet everyday. If there are any changes about my subject, then I can get connected with it and I won’t be the last one who knows about the changes. I like to go to Google website. I can get many things from there. It is a very useful searching engine for everyone and I would recommend it to my friend.

Surfing through internet will help increase my knowledge. I can get something that is not available in the classroom. Usually, I will chat with my friend through internet, by using Skype or MSN. It is very convenient to contact with my friend. Besides that, I will buy thing through internet, such as movie ticket, clothes and bag. Watching video through Youtube is usally my activities in internet, the video they posted is very funny and interesting and I like it very much. Besides that, I will watch some article news, so I can get the latest news that happen around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment