Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Winnie



Bong Siat Nyuk, Winnie, Mirian,born and grown up in Miri, Sarawak. I’m currently pursuing my degree in Utar, a year 3 semester 1 student, undergraduate of Bachelor in Commerce of Accounting.

Outgoing, love travelling, foods, surf net, love holidays, and capturing some special moments. Last but not least, I love shopping the most. I spend most of my weekend doing shopping at my favourite mall- Pavilion, Mid Valley, Sunway Pyramid, etc.
The websites that I visited the most is www.facebook.com, www.friendster.com. Both of this website keep us connected to our friends and explored us to people all around the world. I uploaded my pictures as well as my personal information in this website to share with all my friends and family. www.utar.edu.my, Utar’s official website. I log in daily to update myself with any news or latest information about my university. www.mydressroom.com.my, is a local online boutique which is located at Bangsar. Customers can just browse through the catalogue in this website and purchase their garments online. They offer great variety of garments, from casual to office wear, which is the ideal dressing room for every girl, every occasion. www.miricommunity.net , a forum where people post all the forum and information about Miri. I visited this website frequently to update myself with the news about my hometown.
I did sign up for msn messenger account which I log in daily. I chat and communicate with my friends there. Sometime, I also use the video call to communicate with my friends over Msn Messenger. It was a fun and convenient way to keep in touch with my friends and family. Also, I check and send email daily through my hotmail account. Besides, I download music and video from internet. I did E commerce by using internet too. For instance, I purchase the airline ticket online. By doing this online, I can get my ticket at a cheaper price and it is fast and convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment