Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Jiun



My name is Chow Lih Jiun. I’m now 20 years old, half more year to 21. I come from Kuala Lumpur, studying in UTAR Sungai Long now. Due to near distance, I have to drive to university everyday. It makes me so tired to wake up early in the morning for 8am class. I am a year 3 semester 1 student, undergraduate of Bachelor of Commerce Accounting.

My hobbies are listening to music, watch movie, shopping, and sleeping. I like blogging too! I have my own blog ( www.wretch.cc/blog/jiunjiun1128 ), and I start blogging since 3 years ago. I share my experience, some pictures and videos in blog, and my friends will leave comments for me after visit my blog.

The top five websites that I visited always are:
1) yahoo.com – I check my mail everyday in yahoo.
2) Facebook.com – I keep connected to friends and share photos in facebook.
3) Youtube.com – I like to watch video that is funny or some drama in youtube.
4) Google.com – I use google to search for the information I needed, especially when doing assignment or thesis.
5) Jbtalks.cc – I like to visit to this forum because there is a lot of interesting picture and news which sometimes can’t see in newspaper. I will purchase some products from the seller because it is cheaper.

I usually switch on my pc once I reach home. I will chat with my friends in live messenger when I’m free, or video call my friends. I check my mailbox everyday, and sometimes, I watch movie or drama in ppstream. I will updated my blog twice a month and check my friends’ activities in facebook and freindster everyday. Sometimes, I will play online games when I feel bored.

That is all for my introduction. Our group will post some information about e-commerce later. Feel free to leave comments on it. Wish all of you have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment